RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Effective: April 1st, 2017
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. TendrCare aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged; however there are occasions where goods may need to be returned. This returns policy is aimed not only to guide you but to ensure that our procedures comply with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Your right to cancel
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. This is known as “cool off” period.
If you change your mind, before the cool off period has passed get in touch with us and we will provide you with a prepaid label along with further instructions on how return the goods for a refund. If you decide to cancel the order outside this time, you will be responsible for paying shipping costs.
Your right to a refund
Nothing within this returns policy or the terms of sale affects your statutory rights under law, and in particular you will always be entitled to return goods to us for a full refund if they were described incorrectly, or are not of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for their purpose and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction. Refunds will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods and to through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
How to return an item
Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Where you cancel the contract after the goods have been delivered please observe the procedure set out below:
- Reply to the email you received when you placed the order; alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Pack the product in a safe way, including all the components you are returning. Please include a note with your details so we can allocate the unit as yours.
- Print and attach the label file we will send you on step 1. This is a prepaid label and you should not be charged.
- Pop it in a mailbox (or take it to a Post Office branch). We normally complete refunds 1-2 working days once they have been accepted to our warehouse.
- Whether you send your cancellation notice by email or online, the cancellation will take effect on the day it is sent to us.